book store

maybe there's a job out there for me at a bookstore where i tell people about all the books i love that they should read. i'd be terrible working at a regular bookstore i think, because i'm a bum at organization. i'm good at it when i want to be, or when there's a structure to follow (aka, alphabetical order by author) but i'm not fond at doing it very much... far too tedious.

i was in barnes and noble today. i bought a new journal and something for my lady. can't tell you what it is. she might find out. :) the journal is cool... it reminds me of a bible. leather bound with a bookmark string. they had ones with silver edge pages, thin like bible pages too, but those were over 20 bucks each. i don't need to spend that much on a journal. 12 was even pushing it.

it's been hard holding off buying little things i want. my birthday's coming up, and the majority of the little things i want are on my birthday list, but i'm miserable at waiting for anything. it's okay though. it's only in a few days. but i have no idea when the party is. what did i get myself into?

No comments: